See how EOS ITPM can help manage your portfolio
Project Portfolio Management
EOS ITPM enables you to effectively prioritize and govern your projects portfolio tailored to your needs.
It enables your enterprise to integrate the demand for new projects with available resources and funding.
You can track and govern project health against established indicators such as cost, risk and value.
- Integration capabilities enables projects portfolio to be linked with other internal or external assets
- Inter-dependencies between funded projects, existing applications and associated infrastructure can be quickly visualized.
- Enterprise architects can identify opportunities to fund gaps within their capability portfolio or ensure best fit applications provide those capabilities.
- Integrated transactional platform for your CIO to monitor the progress and alignment of their IT project execution with business priorities.
- Projects, programs and portfolios integrated with internal or external assets.
- Cross-portfolio level view with asset classes integrated.
- Visualize capabilities to contrast financial spend at an aggregate level across all portfolios and ensure investment alignment with strategic objectives.
Applications Portfolio Management
EOS ITPM solution allows enterprises to establish a robust integrated application portfolio.
The solution enables your applications portfolio to become the cornerstone for a variety of IT initiatives such as Application Rationalization, Business Transformation, IT Simplification and IT Governance.
- Understand application interdependencies with projects, business capabilities and IT assets.
- Rapidly enrich your application portfolio data with characterization by demographics, ownership, operations, cost, risk and value.
- Establish inter-linkages to other asset classes: projects, architecture reference models, standards, technologies and infrastructure.
- Foundation for impactful, demand side initiatives such as Application Rationalization, IT Simplification or Business Transformation.
Enterprise Architecture Management
Planning long running IT initiatives requires establishment of current and
target state views comprising of architecture reference models.
EOS ITPM helps enhance the value derived from these enterprise architecture models so they become actionable, fact based artifacts to guide IT initiatives such as transformation and simplification.
- Road-mapping capabilities to visualize and plan the sequencing and timing of for long running activities.
- Visualize and gain valuable insights into applications provisioning most capabilities, impact of retiring obsolete technology or risk implications.
- Foundation for visual, transactional and actionable EA planning and help establish the EA reference models. .
- Integrated view enables you to communicate progress of current state to future state transitions using measurable business appreciated facts such as time, cost, risk and value.
Infrastructure Portfolio Management
EOS ITPM enables you to rapidly establish a book of record around platforms, technologies and associated versions used within the enterprise.
EOS ITPM helps your organizations to gather, manage and govern infrastructure information such as servers, racks, data centers and associated linkages to applications
- Platform to maintain and govern organizational infrastructure data integrated with multiple other portfolios.
- Service catalog enables insights such as service enablement platforms, service provisioning gaps or redundant service provisioning.
- Convey the business implications of infrastructure events such as a currency upgrade or server downtime to respective business stakeholders.
- Proactively identify aged infrastructure across their application and project portfolios to influence funding.
Business Process Portfolio Management
EOS ITPM provides rich capabilities to establish a tiered business process portfolio.
Each business process can be mapped to multiple functional domains, products, channels, assets and organizations.
It helps establish the value chain of business processes from process domains to detail level steps.
- Cross functional perspectives to variety of stakeholders across the enterprise process landscape.
- Fact based insights into process functional overlap and provisioning gaps.
- Identify processes that are vital to meet strategic objectives such as revenue enhancement, geographic expansion, operational efficiency or competitive differentiation.
- Identify automation opportunities within a process domain, can track risk profiles and associated requirements to monitor controls to mitigate risk exposures.
Interface Dependency Mapping
Understanding how different systems within your enterprise interface with each
other is essential to comply with regulatory requirements or to undertake architecture transformation.
EOS ITPM enables you to capture how critical information flows, transforms and repurposes across different systems in your enterprise.
- Communicate cross-portfolio, cross-functional, cross-asset scope and impact of an IT change to your CIOs.
- Fact based assessments to your solution architects on degree of complexity involved when making an IT change.
- Visualization of critical information flows across different systems enables your risk and compliance stakeholders to identify mitigating controls.
- Inter-dependency views of applications, data and technology that can be used to analyze business implications of operational events.
Data Portfolio Management
Lack of understanding on how data assets are managed hinders the ability to consistently and proactively comply with regulatory demands.
EOS ITPM helps establish your data portfolio so your enterprise can assess how key data assets are managed, track data lineage across information repositories and identify sensitive data exchange flows.
- Linking data portfolio to other portfolios such as applications, EA reference models and business process portfolios internal and external.
- Distinguish applications managing your key data assets from applications that consume and depend on this data.
- Visualize the data flows across applications and repositories. Identify any data quality or information architecture inconsistency issues that you need to address.
End User Asset Portfolio Management
EOS ITPM complements your end user asset discovery tools with a portfolio management system to absorb, organize and index your EU assets.
The rich, robust, industry standard information model allows you to characterize the EU assets distinctly from usual business applications, project or technology assets.
- Tailored insights around usage of end user applications and technologies in your enterprise.
- Stratify your EU Asset portfolio based on metrics such as data sensitivity, financial calculations, customer data and suggest appropriate mitigating controls.
- Identify EUAs that need to comply with regulatory requirements such as SOX or Basel and accordingly request follow-up assessments with those users.
- CIOs can gauge the pervasiveness of EU assets within your organizations and associated costs and resources to support them.
Solutions Portfolio Management
Your solutions are akin to bill of IT Changes on your asset landscape to meet
business requirements across approved projects.
EOS ITPM allows organizations to capture these bills of IT changes so your CIOs can monitor and measure the progress of modifications being made against your IT asset landscape.
- Leverage insights from variety of different perspectives.
- Assess the overall complexity of the solution composition, measure the degree to which it is aligned with future state blueprints and seek alternatives to the composition materials.
- Visualize the sequence of capability provisioning events orchestrated via different bill of IT changes to transition from current state to future state.
- Facilitate alignment with technology standards and identify exemptions required for your solutions.
Standards Governance and Management
EOS ITPM enables consistent management of your enterprise standards
across variety of cross-functional areas such as risk, technology, business continuity, information, regulatory or reputational domains.
Standards owners can manage the lifecycle, detailed requirements posture and any additional profiles required to define the standard.
- Continuous visibility to architects designing solutions to ensure these are in alignment with your standards and reuse prescribed best practices.
- Track compliance for various IT asset portfolios vis-a-vis regulatory standards and request assessment when desired.
- Leverage the standards roadmap to get a line of sight visibility into standards lifecycle and associated position transitions.
- Gauge and communicate instability implications associated with using non compliant assets such as obsolete technology, declining application or non-compliant deployment stack.